Is there a way to re-download the purchased copy of Active@ Password Changer and install it again?
Answer: You can download your licensed software again, at anytime using our Clients Center free of charge.
What do I need to do to get the latest software updates for Active@ Password Changer?
Answer: You can get latest software updates for Active@ Password Changer from our Clients Center free of charge. All upgrades are free within 90 days after purchase.
- How to buy your products without a credit card? What are the payments terms?
- How is your product delivered?
- Is there a way to re-download the purchased copy of Active@ Password Changer and install it again.
- How can i get the latest update for the software?
- What should I do if I receive the following error while purchasing the software: General System Problem. Contact Support Dept. Unable to access an order. Your session might be expired. (IP:000.00.00.00).
- I have forgotten my Windows password. How do I get in?
- "How to install" and "How to start application" instructions for a Active@ Password Changer Professional version.
- How do I make this program run from a floppy? The program is too big to put on a floppy?
- I am using Windows XP. I have reset local Administrator's password, but after re-boot on Welcome Screen I do not see the Administrator user and see only the list of regular users. How can I log in as an Administrator user?
- I'm unable to find the Administrator user in the list of the users after selecting the correct SAM database in Active@ Password Changer. Where can i find it?
- Will the User Profile be saved, after user's password has been reset?
- Will the file restrictions be saved, after original password has been removed?
- Do you have a Windows 98 version of Password Changer? Can Password Changer reset password(s) in Windows 9x operating systems?
- When I start the computer, I receive the following message: "Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt:\WINNT\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SYSTEMced". What's wrong? I have Windows 2000 operating system, but do not remember the Administrator's password.
- Can Password Changer help me in meeting the password complexity requirements (such as digits, small and capital letters, and length of password) set by the PC's Local Security policy?
- I have erased the password using Active@ Password Changer on a system where the administrator is no longer with the company. The system is a NON ENGLISH (localized) version of Windows 2000. The Password Changer gave a message saying that the password was changed, but system is still asking me to type in the password ("Wrong username or password"). What should I do in this situation?
- Windows XP (Home Edition or Professional) is asking for a password, but there is no password assigned to the user account. What's the problem?